Venture Arctic Released For Mac OS X
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Macgamestore and Pocketwatch Games have announced the release of Venture Arctic for the Macintosh. Polar bears, wolves, and more need the player's help in this ecosystem sim game.
Unlike other Tycoon Games, there are no people in Venture Arctic. You won't have to build hot dog stands, hire janitors, or balance your checkbook. Build your ecosystem however you want to! Use wind to blow the smells of a beached whale to a starving wolverine or control your caribou population by creating a lemming explosion. Nature is at your command. Venture Arctic for the Mac is available for $19.95 USD through Macgamestore. It requires Mac OS X 10.3 or later. A free 60 minute trial demo version of the game is available for download.
Buy Venture Arctic
* 20 Unique Species including Polar Bears and Orcas
* 12 Innovative Forces of Nature at your command
* Normal Mode and a more sandbox style "kids mode"
* 4 Difficulty modes including Climate Change, Deforestation, and Extinction
* Cheat codes, high scores, and more!
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, July 14, 2008
Friday, July 11, 2008
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.