Bullfrog Touch Introduced for iPhone and iPod Touch
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Outer Level has announced the release of their first iPhone game, Bullfrog Touch. In the game players must use tilt, flick, and touch controls to direct their bullfrog through 50 levels of "classic arcade action."
Classic arcade action comes to iPhone and iPod Touch, but with a twist. Tilt, flick, and touch your way through 50 challenging levels to earn your spot atop the online global rankings. Race against the clock to eat six unique bugs on 13 beautiful maps featuring animated water, lily pads, plants, and other obstacles.Bullfrog Touch is compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch and requires the iPhone 2.0 Software Update. Priced at $7.99 (USD), Bullfrog Touch is available from Apple's iPhone App Store.
Game Play Features:
• Addictive classic arcade action on your iPhone
• Tilt, flick, and touch controls
• 50 increasingly challenging levels
• 13 beautiful maps with animated water, lily pads, plants, and other obstacles
• Eat six bugs, each with its own unique behavior
• Race against the clock
• Bug radar helps you track down your prey
• Track high scores with global rankings
• Pause and restore game play at any time
• Family and child safe gaming
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Monday, July 7, 2008
Friday, July 4, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.