Neverwinter Nights 1.69 Patch Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 5 comments
Bioware has announced the release of version 1.69 for the Forgotten Realms based RPG, Neverwinter Nights. The massive 478 MB patch adds a dragon's trove worth of new content and bug fixes to the game. Some of the additions include a new prestige class (The Purple Dragon Knight), 8 new tilesets, 15 new music tracks, rideable horses, new creatures, and new items.
Here's an abbreviated list of the bug fixes in 1.69:
- The Epic Dodge feat now requires 30 ranks of Tumble skill as a prerequisite, as per the description.Follow the link below to download the patch and read about all the new changes.
Neverwinter Nights Mac 1.69
- The "Dragon Shape" feat now requires Wild Shape 6x/day as per the description.
- Fixed prerequisite for "Epic Weapon Focus Club" to be "Weapon Focus Club" rather than "Improved Critical Club".
- Weapon Specialization Club now requires four fighter levels to obtain (rather than one).
- Colorized the cloaks in the official campaigns (they are no longer alltan colored).
- Added missing Trident weapon feats.
- Tridents are now classified as a "Martial" weapon, rather than a simple weapon.
- Fixed how Damage Resistance works against weapons that do more than one type of damage (i.e. Morning Stars and Halberds). The target now uses the worst of the multiple damage resistances against weapons that inflict more than one base weapon damage type.
Buy Neverwinter Nights
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Monday, July 7, 2008
Friday, July 4, 2008
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.