Europa Universalis: Rome Digital Download Available
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Virtual Programming has announced that Europa Universalis: Rome for the Macintosh platform is now available as a digital download. The boxed version of the product will be available soon. Paradox Interactive's EU:R is a stand alone game that utilizes the Europa Universalis 3 engine and covers the time period from the first Punic War to the start of the true Empire. Players have thousands of gameplay choices ranging from country, culture, provincial and character options.
• Fully 3D map with integrated graphics and detailed topography. System Requirements:
• Start at any date between 280 B.C. and 27 B.C.
• Choose between 10 different cultures, including the Roman, Celtic, Greek and Egyptian civilizations, with more than 53 playable factions on a map spanning hundreds of provinces.
• Watch your characters develop new traits through political intrigue and various interactions with thousands of other characters.
• Trade, negotiate or fight with your neighbors and advance your technologies to unite the Mediterranean World.
• Robust multiplayer allows you to challenge up to 32 players either competitively or in co-op mode.
• OS X 10.3.9 or higher Europa Universalis: Rome costs $39.95 and is available for download at the site below. Multiplayer for EU: Rome is managed through Paradox Interactive's Metaserver.
• Intel or PPC G5
• GeForce 5200, Radeon 9600 (not GMA950)
• 64 MB VRAM
• 512 MB RAM
• 700 MB hard disk space
• Broadband connection for Internet play & Product Registration
Europa Universalis: Rome
Buy Europa Universalis: Rome
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Monday, June 30, 2008
Friday, June 27, 2008
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.