Warcraft III Updated To Version 1.22
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Blizzard Entertainment has released another update for Warcraft III and its expansion The Frozen Throne. This latest update brings the fantasy real time strategy game to version 1.22 and introduces a variety of bug fixes, feature additions, and several new maps.
Here's a list of some of the changes in the latest version:
FEATURESHead over to the page below to learn more about the latest update.
Warcraft III Patch Information
- There is now a replay auto-save feature in the options menu. Replays are automatically saved to the "replay" folder.
- The game is now automatically saved in the event of a potential disconnect. These saved games are placed in the "save" folder.
- The cooldown on unlimited usable items (example: the staff of preservation) now persists after the item is dropped or traded.
- A cooldown exploit with potions has been fixed.
- When you unburrow a Crypt Fiend, its auto-cast will no longer be toggled off.
- An exploit bug in which items could lose their cooldowns when transferred between heroes has been fixed.
- Fixed DotA-specific sound effects on Intel Macs.
- Fixed sound falloff on Intel Macs. Distant sounds should now still be
WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne
Buy WarCraft III
Buy WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, June 30, 2008
Friday, June 27, 2008
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.