StarCraft II Unit Update
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
StarCraftWire.net recently posted an update on the current status of buildings and units in StarCraft II. The eagerly awaited sequel to the original StarCraft will feature a continuation of the single player storyline as well as a variety of new units and abilities for multiplayer fans to master. StarCraftWire's update features information for the Terran and Zerg races.
• The Hive Queen no longer creates Zerg defence. Head over to the site provided below to read more.
StarCraftWire.net: StarCraft 2 Sneak Peek
• Drones now mutate into Zerg defence structures.
• The Hive Queen is now much stronger on creep , more powerful, and has a lot more combat value while defending the Hive Cluster .
• New ability for the Hive Queen : Mutate Larva - Turns a Larva into a Mutant Larva , has a Mineral and Vespene Gas cost.
• New Zerg unit: Mutant Larva
– Shares all abilities (& limits) and appearance of a Larva , including mutation into other Zerg units.
Is bigger than a Larva .
– Requires 1 unit of control .
– Can be controlled to move like a normal unit.
– Can not use any other action than move and mutate.
– Can sustain life even when not over creep .
– If all requirements are met, can mutate into another unit almost instantly (~2 sec), anywhere on the map.
– Cost for mutations still needs to be paid, and additional control requirements are added.
– Used for creating large Zerg forces at once, but at an increased cost (making the Mutant Larva ).
StarCraft II: Wings Of Liberty
Buy StarCraft II: Wings Of Liberty
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Monday, June 23, 2008
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.