FreeCiv Updated To 2.1.5
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 3 comments
Freeciv has been updated to 2.1.5. An open source game similar to the Civilization series, Freeciv is a turn based multiplayer strategy game which allows players to lead their civilization to dominance. The latest update introduces a variety of bug fixes to the game.
More about version 2.1.5:
• Fixes for bootstrap and compilation issues.Click over to the links below to download the latest version and learn more about the game.
• Fixes for rulesets, for example making Civ1 ruleset playable.
• Fixes for several bugs concerning player handling and game loading.
• Fixes for a number of corner case crashers.
• Fix a memory leak in the readline code.
• Fix for bug that prevented the adding of items to the top of global worklists.
• Fix citybar view options.
• Updates to Estonian, Korean, Greek, Turkish, Catalan, Swedish, Spanish, and German translations.
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Monday, June 16, 2008
Friday, June 13, 2008
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.