Apple Releases Monopoly For iPod
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Apple has released Monopoly, another new game title available for owners of iPod multimedia devices. The game features the classic board game fun of the original along with new additions like adjustable difficulty levels and customizable rules. iPod Monopoly is compatible with 3rd generation nanos, iPod classics, and 5th generation iPods.
Play Monopoly on your iPod! This popular board game comes to life with fun, animated tokens and exciting, family-friendly gameplay. Use simple click-wheel controls to roll the dice and buy, sell and trade properties. Build houses and hotels to own it all and earn big money. Play alone, against the iPod, or pass 'n' play with up to four friends. A range of play levels, from easy to hard, make Monopoly the perfect on-the-go game for the whole family. Enjoy Monopoly today!Click on the link below to learn more.
• Authentic classic board and pieces, animated player tokens, and property cards
• Intuitive click-wheel controls make it easy to roll dice, buy, sell and trade properties
• Gorgeous effects, vibrant animations plus rich music and sounds bring the game to life
• Play against the iPod or pass 'n' play with up to four players
• Customize the game rules to suit your style of play
• Adjustable play levels include easy, medium and hard, making Monopoly great fun for the whole family
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, June 2, 2008
Friday, May 30, 2008
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.