New Nations For Dominions 3: The Awakening
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Shrapnel Games has announced the release of a new patch for Dominions 3: The Awakening, Illwinter Game Design's third installment in the turn-based fantasy war game series. The patch brings the feature rich game to version 3.17, introduces three new nations, a new spell, and adds a variety of bug fixes and improvements.
Here's a list of some of the changes in the latest patch:
• Three new nations inspired by biblical and near eastern giant-myths.The update is available for download at the site below.
Dominions 3 Downloads
- Hinnom, giants of primordial times and gruesome appetites.
- Ashdod, descendants of the ancient Nephilim.
- Gath, humans led by the last of the giants.
• New spell: Manifest vitriol - summon the green lion of alchemy.
• Shattered Souls - tartarians are insane and might act randomly.
• Some new longdead graphics.
• Twiceborn no longer makes demons immortal.
• Hidden in sand and hidden in snow spell descriptions fixed.
• Shamblers cost reduction.
• Some unit stat fixes.
Dominions III: The Awakening
Buy Dominions III: The Awakening
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Monday, May 26, 2008
Friday, May 23, 2008
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.