Wild West Online: Gunfighter Updated To Version 1.1.5
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Tenderfoot Games recently announced that version 1.1.5 of Wild West Online: Gunfighter is available. The update includes a variety of additions to the game including new clothing graphics and an invite a friend feature.
In WWO:G players take the role of a gunslinger in the 19th Century American West. As gun fighters, players engage in duels, working their way across hundreds of towns and territories as they make a name for themselves.
Here's a list of changes in the latest version:
· Added some of the sounds we have for the taunts Follow the links below to learn more about the game.
Wild West Online: Gunfighter
· Lots of new coat and shirt graphics
· Action grid now one-click with confirmation and autosave
· Autoequip of actions, purchased and looted items if you have open slots for them
· Invite a friend feature, gives you golden eagles!
· Better detection of aborted games, so you won't be waiting for opponent as much
· Improved tutorial missions!
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Monday, May 12, 2008
Friday, May 9, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.