6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Nexuiz, Alientrap's freeware FPS death match game project, has been updated to version 2.4.2, bringing a variety of changes to the game. The latest version offers the new Onslaught game mode, a new map, and completely new announcer sounds and voices.
More about version 2.4.2:
• New gamemode Onslaught new available in the menuTo download the latest version and learn more about the game follow the links below.
• Added map for the onslaught gamemode (ons-reborn)
• Completely new announcer sounds/voices
• Fixed several problems with lagging gameplay/crashes/wrong display of effects
• The teammessage binds are available in the menu (if you do not see them delete or rename your config.cfg)
• New server tools for rcon and an irc gateway, updated server documentation
• Fixed the rotating textures/hud bug on Mac OSX with r_glsl 1
• New crylink primary attack and tweaked some other weapons
• Implemented uint16 element array support, this hopefully improves performance on Radeon 9500-X300 cards and GeForce1/2 cards
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Monday, May 5, 2008
Friday, May 2, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.