The Amazing Brain Train Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Grubby Games has announced its latest title, The Amazing Brain Train. The game challenges players with 15 different brain challenging games, in 5 categories. Brain Train features three different play modes, 32 trophies to unlock, and an online scoreboard.
All aboard! Power up your intellect and embark on an epic quest aboard The Amazing Brain Train! Fueled by your mental energy, Professor Fizzwizzle's Brain Train will take you on a brain-boosting adventure! Put your mighty mind to the test and see how far you can go! Requirements:
When you download the free demo of The Amazing Brain Train, you have tons of fun in store:
• 15 different brain games, in 5 categories!
• Three different ways to play: Quest Mode, Test Mode, and Practice Mode!
• 32 unique trophies to unlock! Strengthen your brain and achieve them all!
• 16 categories of brainy high score competition! Compete with players around the globe!
• Easy to play - Each game is demonstrated visually; everything is easy to learn!
• Highly customizable controls - Play the game however you want to!
• 60 day money-back guarantee: No risk!
• Mac OS XThe Amazing Brain Train costs $19.95. A free demo version is available from the Grubby Games site listed below.
• 500MHz or or faster processor, Intel or PPC Mac
• 256MB RAM
• 36MB hard drive space
The Amazing Brain Train
Buy The Amazing Brain Train
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Monday, April 28, 2008
Friday, April 25, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.