Machines At War Updated
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Isotope 244 recently released version 1.2 of Machines at War, the real time strategy title. The update includes a variety of bug fixes and content additions including the introduction of three new advanced ground units and improved computer AI.
Machines at War challenges players to build an unstoppable war machine to dominate the world. It features streamlined play to allow gamers to spend more time attacking and defending than managing their bases.
The new version is for all platforms and is free for registered users. Registered users can get the update at the Request Code page. The update includes the following items:Click over to the links below for more information.
Machines At War
• Added 3 NEW advanced ground units! Badger, Ram, and Viper.
• Aircraft now use direct flight pathing and more realistic flight patterns.
• The AI was extensively updated in group management, building, and uses new attack strategies.
• AI is harder on Robotic and easier on Newbie and Easy settings.
• Added new shortcut keys to select all Offensive, Ground, or Air units.
• Fixed units not pathing when there were high populations on slow machines.
• Many building and unit stats were changed to balance the game.
• Added a section to the help file about user mods, and the tech tree image can now be customized.
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Monday, April 28, 2008
Friday, April 25, 2008
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.