The Hidden Object Show Released
1:20 PM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Macgamestore and Gogii Games have announced the release of The Hidden Object Show for the Macintosh. On the set of an abandoned movie studio, players are tasked with finding a list of items. The challenge is to win prizes in 11 different game modes and shoot for the ultimate prize of 8 Million dollars.
Features:The Hidden Object Show for the Mac is available for $19.95 USD through Macgamestore. The game requires Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later. A free 60 minute trial Universal Binary demo version of the game is available for download.
• 11 modes - 5 new (3 strikes, timer battles, picture pieces, twisted picture pieces, find and replace)
• 330 Object finding rounds
• 30 Captivating scenes
• 30 Prizes to collect: Bigger grand prizes each time you replay
• Win up to 8Million in Virtual Money
• 15 plus hours of Gameplay
Click on the link below for more information.
Buy The Hidden Object Show
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, April 14, 2008
Friday, April 11, 2008
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.