StarCraft II: Discussing The Baneling
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
A new post on Blizzard Entertainment's StarCraft II forum offers details about the features of the new Zerg Baneling, one of many new and returning units currently planned for the eagerly awaited RTS sequel. Blizzard is asking fans to share their thoughts on the Baneling's abilities.
Last month was all about the Zerg. For the first time members of the Community and the press had the privilege to test StarCraft II's third race. You could read a lot about the different units and buildings, see movies and screenshots, hear about the gameplay experiences. This month's discussion topic will be about one of the new Zerg units: The Baneling, the mutation of one of the most popular Zerg units, of the Zergling. The Baneling has undergone quite a few changes in the past couple of weeks and we'd like to hear your feedback! To read more click on the link below.
StarCraft Forums: Baneling Discussion Topic
Information on the new Baneling:
• 190 damage per Baneling (40+150 to building)
• Increased splash range (100% damage taken throughout range)
• Can be well positioned to hit multiple buildings
• Larger & Movement Speed Slower (possible to defend with focus fire)
• Counters Zealots, Zerglings, base Marines (not upgraded)
• Fast and small- Unable to defend against (focus fire)
• Countered virtually all ground units
Questions for fans:
• How do you like the new Baneling?
• What possibilites do you see for using the Baneling, what strategies could be viable with the Baneling against the different races?
• What are the pros/cons for this new Baneling?
StarCraft II: Wings Of Liberty
Buy StarCraft II: Wings Of Liberty
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, April 11, 2008
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Monday, April 7, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.