Jack Keane Coming To Macs
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 4 comments
10tacle Studios and Runesoft have announced that Jack Keane will soon bring his adventures to the Apple Macintosh platform. The award winning PC adventure game will be ported and published by Runesoft, and is currently scheduled to debut in May 2008. Both Intel and PPC equipped Macs will be supported.
About Jack Keane:
Colonial England. Under a certain amount of duress Jack takes on a job which will not only cause him a great deal of trouble, but also bring to light the answer to a mystery out of his distant past. A lack of money leads Jack to accept a charter to take a British secret agent to mysterious Tooth Island. When Jackąs ship shatters on the mysterious islandąs cliffs on arrival and the secret agent quickly becomes a meal for a monster in the jungle, Jack is soon left to cope with the situation on his own. Key Features:
Tooth Island is ruled by the strange Doctor T, who is cultivating man-eating plants and has his own dastardly plans for the British Empire. And why does he seem to know Jack, who canąt remember ever having been on Tooth Island? What are Doctor T's plans? And what does he know about Jackąs past?
And then there's the young and naive Amanda, who is filled by an almost fanatical drive to prove her worth. In the beginning the young lady is employed by Doctor T, and part of her task is to track Jack down and take him prisoner. It doesnąt take long before she begins to wonder if she is really on the right side, or if she shouldnąt join her opponent, the charming Captain Jack, instead.
A hair-raising hunt across the length and breadth of the dangerous island finally airs the mystery surrounding Jackąs past and leads to a spectacular showdown with a dark and deadly enemy and his nefarious henchmen.
• The Funniest adventure game in the footsteps of Monkey Island For more information about the game follow the link below.
• Enthralling story including many allusions to famous movies, videos and computer games
• More than 40 funny characters
• An abundance of cinematic movies and cut-scenes
• Countless locations stuffed with interactions
• Suited for both beginners and, due to increasing difficulty levels,
• Two playable characters: The very ironic, slightly clumsy daredevil Jack Keane, plus the attractive and adventuresome lady, Amanda
• 3-D levels presented in a classic adventure atmosphere
• Plenty of diverse locations such as London, the high seas, Cape Town
and the Indian jungle
Buy Jack Keane
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Monday, April 7, 2008
Friday, April 4, 2008
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.