Last Man Standing Mod Final Version 4.0 Available
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 10 comments
Platinum Arts has released the final version 4.0 of their Last Man Standing Coop Mod. Made for Doom 3, the mod allows players to face off against hordes of monsters in a battle to survive as long as possible. Version 4.0 includes a variety of gameplay improvements and over 20 of the best community created maps.
The long awaited Last Man Standing Co-op 4.0 is released! This is the final official version of the mod though there has been some talk of others taking the reins. Here is our feature list:Head over to the links below to learn more about the mod.
Last Man Standing 4.0 Download Information
• Windows (including the steam version), Mac and Linux Compatible
• Over ten new LMS SP Coop easter eggs to find!
• New Map TS_HellPentagram.
• Now features over 80 maps tweaked for Cooperative play!
• Upgraded to the heavily optimized 1.3.1 Classic Doom for Doom 3 Maps
• Heavily Improved New Supermaggot skin! Also new menu and wrench icons.
• Portals added so players don't get left behind on train maps.
• Spawns have been significantly tweaked to reduce or eliminate telefragging.
• Training Simulation maps (TS_) have been updated and fixed.
• Numerous SP Coop tweaks and fixes to optimize your gaming experience.
Last Man Standing 4.0 Full Feature List
Buy DOOM 3
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Monday, March 24, 2008
Friday, March 21, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.