WWII Online: Battleground Europe Goes Universal
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 24 comments
Playnet and Cornered Rat Software have released an update for World War II Online: Battleground Europe. The patch provides a Universal Binary version of the game, improved performance, and a variety of other changes and fixes. Battleground Europe features air, sea, and ground units engaged in massive real time battles in an environment which contains over 600 cities.
Changes in version 1.28.4:
• Now a universal binary Follow the links below for more information.
MGF: WWII Online: Battleground Europe 1.28.4
• Improved Game Performance, especially for lower end systems.
• Vehicle markings system, included Brigade markings
• New Airborne Infantry Units
• Air Warning System
• Request Ammo from mission mates
• Language filter
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, March 17, 2008
Friday, March 14, 2008
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.