Dominions 3: The Awakening Updated
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Shrapnel Games has announced the release of a new patch for Dominions 3: The Awakening, Illwinter Game Design's third installment in the turn-based fantasy war game series. The patch brings the feature rich game to version 3.15, introduces a new creatures, new spells, and adds a variety of bug fixes and improvements.
More about version 3.15:
• Ulm Iron Faith: Black Priests in MA Ulm, Priest Smiths.The update is available for download at the Shrapnel Games web page listed below.
• Iron Faith spells: Iron Darts, Iron Blizzard.
• Iron Angel, MA Ulm summon to battle enemy sacreds and magical beings.
• Guardians got Black Halberds that stun enemy sacreds.
• Ghoul Guardians no longer sacred, but got Black Halberds.
• Halt Heretic: New ability on Iron Angel, Ulrich hero and Lord Guardians.
• Plate armors slightly better. Ulm plate armors more so.
Dominions III: The Awakening
Buy Dominions III: The Awakening
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Monday, March 3, 2008
Friday, February 29, 2008
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.