Return To Dark Castle Demo Available
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 2 comments
A demo is now available for Return to Dark Castle, the third installment in the classic Dark Castle series. In development for several years at Z Sculpt Entertainment and published by Super Happy Fun Fun, the full game should be available "very, VERY soon."
Return to Dark Castle once again sends players, this time in the form of a new hero, into the Dark Castle to vanquish the Black Knight and his evil minions. The game will feature over 50 levels - including 30 remastered levels from Dark Castle and Beyond Dark Castle, both familiar and all new foes, new weapons, new powerups, random labyrinths and mazes, and customizable costumes.
Over 50 brand-new levels, including:Head over to the site below to download the demo.
SHFF: Return To Dark Castle
• All 30 classic, re-mastered levels from Dark Castle and Beyond Dark Castle integrated into a new, extensive quest!
• New Secret Rooms and Mini-games
• 25 orbs to collect (5 times that of BDC).
• All of the classic foes plus new monsters and bosses.
• New weapons, power ups, and secret items.
• Random labyrinths and mazes provide unique puzzles every time.
• Game recording and playback so users can share replays of their accomplishments.
• Customizable costumes to give each player a unique look.
• Support for most gamepads and joysticks.
• Please note that the game does not include a level editor as previously announced.
Return to Dark Castle
Buy Return to Dark Castle
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Monday, February 25, 2008
Friday, February 22, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.