Nexuiz 2.4 Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 1 comment
Nexuiz, Alientrap's freeware FPS death match game project, has been updated to version 2.4, bringing a variety of changes to the game. The latest version offers two additional maps, updated models, improved performance, improved bot AI, and a completely new menu design.
After over 1.5 million downloads since version 1.0, Nexuiz 2.4 has been released! This is a major update for the free open source deathmatch game. New features include:To download the latest version and learn more about the game follow the links below.
* Completely new menu design and UI graphics, allowing easier server browsing, player setup, and game creation options such as gametype and mutators
* Two additional maps (Strength and BloodPrison CTF)
* Updated models for several items and three weapons, new gibs, and many texture improvements throughout the game
* Improved performance, networking, and memory usage
* Graphical improvements including water reflections, completely new particle effects, and improved fog rendering
* Improved bots, including AI improvements for CTF and Domination game modes
* Improved map voting system
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Monday, February 25, 2008
Friday, February 22, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.