Bubble Bash Released For iPod
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Apple recently released Bubble Bash for iPod, one of the many new titles making their way to Apple's portable multimedia devices. Bubble Bash offers a colorful take on the popular match three puzzle genre with 100 levels, several types of challenges, and a variety of power ups.
Take off for Bubble Island!The game is compatible with 3rd generation iPod nanos, iPod classics, and 5th generation iPods. It is available for $4.99 from the iTunes store.
Join Malia and Kale in their quest for treasure in an island paradise. Explore this colorful tropical island, from the beach to the rainforest, in this entertaining puzzle game. Have a blast tossing multi-colored bubbles into the sky to pop three or more of the same color - simply aim and fire into the cluster before it drops and time runs out. Advance through 100 levels to discover the hidden treasure, but beware - obstacles like angry monkeys, spiders, and parrots will do their best to stop you.
• A fun and entertaining puzzle game featuring a huge variety of power-uos and bubbles and 100 levels for hours of fun
• Colorful graphics evoke a tropical island setting
• Evolving levels and seven types of challenges really put your skills to the test
• Easy enough for anyone to enjoy, but getting to the end is challenging and requires skill
• 17 different bubbles include an explosive bomb bubble and strategic chameleon bubble
• Defy gravity by moving bunches of bubbles attached to helium ballons.
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, February 22, 2008
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Monday, February 18, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.