Pirates Of The Caribbean: Aegir's Fire Released For iPod
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Apple recently released Pirates of the Caribbean: Aegir's Fire, the latest title in the growing collection of games for the iPod multimedia device. The game allows players to take the helm of the Black Pearl and set sail in pursuit of the mythical Aegir's Fire in a fast paced action game spanning 30 missions.
Take your place alongside the characters of Disney's legendary Pirates of the Caribbean to pursue Aegir's Fire - a mythical flame that drags ships to the ocean floor! Captain your ship, the Black Pearl, and brave treacherous seas, search the world for treasure, sink threatening vessels, battle gruesome creatures, and outwit the villainous Royal Navy in your heroic quest.Pirates of the Caribbean: Aegir's Fire is compatible with 3rd generation iPod nanos, iPod classics, and 5th generation iPods. It costs $4.99 from the iTunes store.
Pirates Of The Caribbean: Aegir's Fire
• Based on Disney's blockbuster franchise, Pirates of the Caribbean
• Captain the legendary Black Pearl and amass your crew from the film's celebrated characters
• Engage in fast-paced combat with more than 30 action-packed missions
• Advance through the game and unleash more crewmen with different abilities
• Battle ruthless enemies and vicious challenges featuring the Whirlpool, Kraken, and Royal Navy
• Plunder hidden treasures and precious loot to boost your score
• Unlock secret bonus levels when you reach high scores on sunken treasure missions
• Replay previous missions with new crew combinations to master higher scores
• Enjoy the pulse-pounding soundtrack
• Intuitive controls include the iPod wheel, which serves as the ship's navigation wheel
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, February 18, 2008
Friday, February 15, 2008
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.