Wrath Of The Lich King Screenshots
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Several new screenshots from the upcoming Wrath of the Lich King, Blizzard Entertainment's second expansion for the popular World of Warcraft, are available from Worthplaying.com and PCGames.de. Lich King will include an increased Level 80 cap for characters, the new area of Northrend to explore, and the Death Knight, the first hero class in the game.
Features of Wrath of the Lich King:View all the screenshots and learn more about the game at the link below.
Worthplaying: Wrath Of The Lich King Screenshots
• Master the necromantic powers of the Death Knight - World of Warcraft's first Hero class.
• Quest to level 80, gaining potent new abilities and talents along the way.
• Learn the craft of spell augmentation with the new Inscription profession.
• Brave the harsh new continent of Northrend, the icy domain of the Lich King.
• Engage in epic siege warfare, deploying mighty siege engines to lay waste to destructible buildings in your path.
• Transform your hero's look with new character-customization options, including new hairstyles and dances.
• Explore perilous new dungeons filled with some of the deadliest creatures -- and greatest treasures -- on Azeroth.
PCGames.de: Wrath Of The Lich King Screenshots
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, February 11, 2008
Friday, February 8, 2008
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.