Yahtzee For iPod Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Electronic Arts and Apple recently release Yahtzee for iPod, one of the many new titles making their way to Apple's portable multimedia devices. Yahtzee brings the classic dice rolling of Hasbro's family game to the iPod with the addition of unlockable levels, multiple game modes, and mutiplayer action.
Let the good times roll with YAHTZEE on your iPod, Easy scorekeeping, multiple game modes, and simple click-wheel controls deliver classic fun. Play solo, against a friend, or against a computer opponent. Unlockable difficulty levels make for greater challenges as you progress. With help menus and hints to explain the basics, iPod YAHTZEE is perfect for novices as well as experienced players. Enjoy the iPod version of this wildly popular family game.The game is compatible with 3rd generation iPod nanos, iPod classics, and 5th generation iPods. It is available for $4.99 from the iTunes store.
Yahtzee For iPod
• Choose from multiple game modes and rule sets
• Help menus and hints make this simple to pick up and play
• Play against a friend, or against a computer opponent with adjustable skill levels
• Track your progress with automatic score keeping as well as score statistics.
• An auto-save function lets you play when you can and pause when you have to
• Rich sound effects and music make for a rich experience
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, February 11, 2008
Friday, February 8, 2008
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.