Dominions 3: The Awakening Updated
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Shrapnel Games has announced the release of a new patch for Dominions 3: The Awakening, Illwinter Game Design's third installment in the turn-based fantasy war game series. The patch brings the feature rich game to version 3.14, introduces a new nation, and adds a variety of bug fixes and improvements.
More about version 3.14:
• A new late era nation called Bogarus!The update is available for download at the Shrapnel Games web page listed below.
Dominions 3 Downloads
• Bakemono got a new scout.
• New random events.
• Spell AI: Touch of madness and Berserkers avoids casters and archers to some extent.
• Spell AI: No longer casts LoS on armorless units.
• Modding: Increased maximum nbr of descriptions.
• Modding: Max number of nations and nametypes increased.
Dominions III: The Awakening
Buy Dominions III: The Awakening
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, January 28, 2008
Friday, January 25, 2008
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.