SkyFighters 1918 With Mission Builder Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 1 comment
Don's Games has announced the early release version of SkyFighters 1918 w/MB. SkyFighters 1918 is a full featured flight sim set during World War I. The game has been released at version 0.75, allowing players to dogfight, fly missions, create their own missions with the included mission builder, and fly online.
Check it out for free today, fly the first couple missions, compete in some dogfights, see what you think. Purchase now and get free upgrades with each new version. Give me feedback and I may include your suggestions in the next version. SkyFighters 1918 costs $29.95 and requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later, a 1GHz or faster processor, and at leaste 32 MBs of RAM. The game allows either mouse or joystick controls. Players can try out the limited trial version or purchase the game now and receive free updates of each new version through 1.x.
You'll have a ton of fun flying dogfights, doing strafing runs, bombing ground targets, completing missions, designing your own custom paint jobs for the aircraft, even designing and trading complete missions you create!
- Fly Quick Dogfights or more complicated Missions
- Network play with up to 8 players
- Mission Builder allows you to create missions that you can fly, and send to friends to fly
- Create Custom Paint Jobs for your aircraft
- Customize any program texture
- Quality Aircraft AI
- Great Flight Model
- Two aircraft types: Sopwith Camel and Fokker Dr. VII
- 18 missions
- Fly over the western front, Europe
- Replay, from any camera angle, the previous 60 seconds of action
- Second viewing window available inset in main window
- Friendly online community, read and post comments on this website's forum
Follow the links below for more information.
MGF: SkyFighters 1918 wMB 0.75
SkyFighters 1918 wMB
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Monday, November 19, 2007
Friday, November 16, 2007
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.