Penguins Arena Be Yourself! Update Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Frogames recently released Be Yourself!, the first free extension for Penguins Arena: Sedna's World. The update to the game offers a variety of bug fixes and changes including the addition of penguin customization options and the new Duels game mode.
Penguins Arena is a unique and colorful first person shooter developed using the Torque Game Engine. The game puts players in the role of a penguin fighting for the dominance of his tribe through fierce snowball fights. Penguins Arena features short combat rounds, magical reincarnation, and both LAN and internet multiplayer modes.
Here are a few features and updates in Be Yourself!:
New Features: This update to the game is free to both registered users and those purchasing the game for the first time. A demo showcasing Be Yourself! is available at the Penguins Arena website at the link below.
Penguins Arena: Sedna's World
- penguins customization. It allows the player to add 2 graphical
elements (top and down) to his penguin.
- new game mode: "Duels". This game mode removes all teammates and
leaves one player in each team with 3 lives.
- invert mouse option
- added in-game player icon
- scores GUI mess
- you now join the *selected* server (not a random one...)
- mail correctly formated when sending an invitation with "invite a
- a new map order
- a small radius effect adjustment for the "Big Bomb" projectile
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, November 2, 2007
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Monday, October 29, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.