Europa Universalis III Status Update
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Earlier this week Virtual Programming announced an updated release date for the Mac version of Europa Universalis III. The game is scheduled for release in the 4th quarter of 2007. Europa Universalis III is the latest in the popular strategy series focusing on exploration, trade, warfare and diplomacy.
Here's a list of some of the game's features:
• Players can enjoy over 300 years of gameplay by starting at ANY date between 1453 and 1789.The game works with both Intel and PowerPC chips and requires Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later, GeForce 5200, Radeon 9600, or Intel GMA 950 graphics, 64MB VRAM, 512MB RAM and 700 MB hard drive space.
• Nation building is flexible: decide your own form of government, the structure of your society, trade politics and much more. The possibilities are endless.
• The great people and personalities of the past are on hand to support you. Take history in your hands and call personalities like Sir Isaac Newton, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart or René Descartes to your court.
• A lush topographic map in full 3D allows for a rich and complete world view, and contains more than 1700 provinces and sea zones.
• Lead any one of more than 250 countries that originally existed during the game’s extensive time span.
Head over to Virtual Programming at the site below.
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Monday, October 22, 2007
Friday, October 19, 2007
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.