Galder Puzzle Game Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Fastforward Software has released Galder, a new puzzle board game for Mac OS X. In Galder, the player must remove gem stones from an interactive circular game board by matching identical stones. The game has unique network play, allowing players to compete head-to-head and to publish their scores on a global high score ladder.
Here's a list of the game's features:
- An interactive circular game board controlled with the mouse and keyboard. A demo version of Galder is available from Macgamefiles.com. It is compatible with Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later, 256MB RAM required and at least 32MB VRAM recommended. The full game costs $19.99.
- Compete with friends over network play with an online high score ladder.
- Unique background music and sound effects add to the gaming experience.
- Beautiful anti-aliased graphics
- Undo and Redo moves you make in the game when you make mistakes.
- Save game states and use them at a later time.
Head over to the sites below for more information.
MGF: Galder 1.0
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Monday, October 8, 2007
Friday, October 5, 2007
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.