Last Magic Stones Expansion Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Winter Wolves has announced the final expansion pack for its hybrid role playing card game, Magic Stones. This update upgrades the game to version 1.2.5 and brings to a close two years of free expansions. The last free quest, Lost Temples Island, introduces the fifth avatars for life and spirit magic schools: the Angel and the Rhino.
It is a bit sad to announce the last expansion for this game, but 2 years have passed since the initial release date (version 1.0, 4th October 2005) and I feel I need to finish this experience. Iíll still be updating the game from time to time like I do with my other titles, but I wonít be releasing free quests anymore. Iíll try to release an editor or a PDF guide on how to create your own though!Here's a list of updates offered in version 1.2.5:
- added the last free quest ďLost Temples IslandĒ, introducing the fifth avatars for life and spirit magic schools: the Angel and the RhinoHead over to Macgamefiles.com to download the latest version and visit the Winter Wolves site for more information.
- fixed a bug that was displaying wrong attack and defense values when right-clicking on neutral avatars if you had any perk active
- now the artifacts damage amount received per battle is determined by the general game difficulty level
- fixed a minor cosmetic bug that was displaying the skills bar too long, causing a small graphic garbage
- increased effectiveness of charm attack/spell: now the charmed avatars will always to damage to their own allies
- fixed a wrong message window that was appearing when browsing avatars during a battle in character screen
- fixed a bug that was causing avatars to skip their turn if their speed was higher than 9
MGF: Magic Stones 1.2.5
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Monday, September 24, 2007
Friday, September 21, 2007
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.