GL Golf Updated
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Nuclear Nova Software recently released version 2.0.5 of GL Golf. The 3D golf game with a realistic physics system offers 270 different holes, an internet high score list, and a driving range. Version 2.0.5 introduces a variety of bug fixes and additions to the game.
Here's a list of changes in the update:
- New water texture and animated reflections based off of the wind speedThe demo of the game is available for download from Macgamefiles.com at the link below.
MGF: GL Golf 2.0.5
- Added an option to select how many mulligans per game
- Added the highscores feature to the 6 demo holes
- The grass detail should no longer float in some spots
- Added lighting to the flag and flag pole
- Each tree remains the same size/color for different rounds of golf
- Fixed small bugs/glitches on 5 holes
- Three other small improvements/fixes
Nuclear Nova Software
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Monday, September 10, 2007
Friday, September 7, 2007
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.