The Sims Pet Stories Ships For Macs
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Aspyr Media has announced that The Sims Pet Stories for Mac has begun shipping to retail outlets in North America. Licensed from Electronic Arts, The Sims Pet Stories was developed for Mac by Aspyr Studios, Aspyršs internal development team.
The Sims Pet Stories is the latest in the new Sims Stories series which started with The Sims Life Stories. The game is laptop friendly and focuses on engaging characters and easy to play storylines. Pet Stories introduces two new storylines which revolve around dealing with a new pet's impact on a household.
Train, play with, and care for your Sims cats and dogs, and do your best to keep them happy. Count on many unexpected twists and turns in this easy-to-play, laptop-friendly version of The Sims. Choose from two different stories in the directed Story mode, taking on a variety of challenges as you compete in a local pet show and learn that even pets have their own personalities. Unlock rewards as you achieve set goals for your Sims and their pets. In open-ended Freeplay mode, create your Sims and their pets, design their homes, and teach your pets tricks. You decide how their stories unfold. For more information, fans can also visit Aspyr's website at the link bel.wo
- Two Complete Stories in Directed Story Mode Play as Alice, who needs to win the Dog Show Competition or as Stephen, a chef who has chaotic cat-sitting adventures.
- The Brand-New Pet Show Train your Sims pets to strut their stuff.
- Open-Ended Freeplay Mode Over 70 dog and 30 cat breeds!
- Laptop-Friendly Gameplay Featuring simple shortcuts and an all-new auto-pause.
- Be Creative While Staying Connected Stay in touch with your friends by using your own IM and email with playing the game in its own window.
- Part of a Fun New Product Line The Sims Stories also includes The Sims Life Stories and the upcoming The Sims Castaway Stories!
The Sims Pet Stories
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, September 7, 2007
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Monday, September 3, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.