Fairy Treasure Comes To Mac OS X
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Red Marble Games, has announced the release of Fairy Treasure, a breakout-style game ported from the PC platform to the Mac. Fairy Treasure takes players on an adventure against an evil, greedy troll that has stolen great treasure from the Kingdom of Trollandia and has carefully guarded it in his cave ever since. As players work to recapture the treasure, they travel along the Fairy River on a magic raft, and in more than 120 exciting levels, struggle against hags, goblins and other evil wills that guard the river paths.
"Fairy Treasure is an exceedingly popular game on the PC platform," said Mark Batten, founder and CEO of Red Marble Games. "We're proud to be the publisher that's bringing such a compelling title to Mac game players around the world." Priced at only $19.95, Fairy Treasure is a Universal Mac OS X application that requires Mac OS X 10.3.9 or better, and is available for download directly from Red Marble Games' website at the link below.
Features of Fairy Treasure include:
- Interesting magic fairytale theme with a consistently compelling story,
- Over 120 levels of brick-busting adventure and fun,
- Gorgeous theme-inspired graphics and music throughout,
- New, fun bricks and amazing power-ups never before seen,
- Three challenging difficulty levels,
- Automatically saves player progress, profiles, and high score.
Red Marble Games
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Monday, September 3, 2007
Friday, August 31, 2007
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.