1) What does the "Intercept Missiles" function of the Predator do exactly? To check out the rest of the discussion follow the links below.
The Predator is equipped with a point defense laser system which destroys incoming enemy projectiles. This ability makes the Predator an excellent support fighter to help defend slower capital ships, such as the Battlecruiser.
2) Can the Radar Tower also detect invisible units even in Fog of War?
No. On the other hand, Sensor Arrays and Radar Towers do allow all Missile Turrets in its range to also detect invisible units within those Missile Turrets range.
3) Can the Thor defend itself against air units well?
The Thor unit can attack air units, although it has a relatively slow rate of fire. It is always still better to escort your Thor units with additional support units.
4) Can the Thor be attacked by the Missile Turret like the Colossus?
5) Will phase cannons dissipate if they travel outside influence of pylon matrix?
No, phase cannons will not be destroyed if they travel outside of pylon power. However, phase cannons caught outside of pylon power will still be able to move but will also be stuck in energy form. They cannot redeploy until they are back in range of pylon power. Also, while in energy form, phase cannons have no shields and are extremely vulnerable to enemy fire.
6) When a player in a team game leaves will the computer AI take over? Or, will the remaining players be given control of that person's team?
Computer AI will not take over if your ally leaves in a team multiplayer game. Although, if you have allied control set, the player will be able to control their allys units after they leave.