Dofus MoonWatch Update Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Ankama Games has released an update for Dofus, its flash based MMORPG. Episode 11: MoonWatch debuts on server Shika: MoonWatch and adds a new area, new dungeon, new monsters, and new items. Dofus offers players a colorful world to explore and a strategic turn-based battle system.
Here are some of the additions added in MoonWatch:
- A new area: the Moon Island Head over to the site below to learn more about the game.
Dofus Official Site
- A new dungeon: the Moon Dungeon
- News monsters including Canon Dorf, Kanniboul Sarbak and Tikokoko.
- New weapons, armors and sets including the Turtle set
- A new spell: the Moon Hammer Spell
- A new pet: the Nomoon
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Monday, August 20, 2007
Friday, August 17, 2007
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.