StarCraft, Brood War Updated
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 4 comments
Blizzard Entertainment has once again released a new update for the long lived sci fi RTS Starcraft and its sequel Brood War. The update brings the game to version 1.15.1, fixes several bugs, and provides stability improvements for game replays.
Here are the updates in version 1.15.1:
- Made stability improvements to replay saving code. The latest update can either be downloaded when signing onto Blizzard's Battle.net service or as a standalone download from the site linked below.
StarCraft 1.15.1 Patch Info Page
- Fixed a bug where the map download progress was not shown.
- Pressing alt-f4 while in Starcraft and logged into a league now logs you out of the league.
- Updated some of the localization for the league page.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed nukes to fall anywhere on the map.
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, August 20, 2007
Friday, August 17, 2007
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.