Heroes Of Might And Magic V Update Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Yesterday Freeverse announced that Heroes of Might and Magic V for the Macintosh, under exclusive worldwide license from Ubisoft, had been updated to version 1.5. Developed for the PC by Nival Interactive, HoMM V brings the popular and long running strategy franchise into a new era with a fully 3D animated world, new Active Battle System for faster play, and a host of new creatures and abilities.
Changes in version 1.5 include:
- Profile corruption fixedFollow the links below for more information.
- Save game corruption fixed
- Random crashing fixed
- Memory leak fixed
- Autosave function improved
- Wider range of display resolutions supported
- OS X 10.4.9 or later is now required (originally required OS X 10.4.8)
Heroes of Might & Magic V
Buy Heroes of Might & Magic V
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, August 6, 2007
Saturday, August 4, 2007
Friday, August 3, 2007
Thursday, August 2, 2007
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.