StarCraft II Q&A Round 7
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
The seventh round of answers to fan questions about the upcoming StarCraft II recently appeared on the Blizzard StarCraft forums. The sequel to the still popular original StarCraft, SC II will introduce new multiplayer action and pick up the Zerg, Terran, and Protoss storylines where they left off after the BroodWar expansion.
1) Will the look of the siege tank be changed for the final version? Check out the links below to read more and submit your own questions.
StarCraft Forums: SC 2 Q&A Batch 7
In response to much fan feedback, the siege tank has indeed been redesigned, with a much more powerful look to it. This visually redesigned siege tank will be shown at BlizzCon 2007.
2) Will there be a ctrl-a key stroke to select all your units on screen?
Not at this moment, but the hot keys have not been finalized yet for StarCraft II.
3) Will we get to hear the return of some of the original melodic themes from SC1 (like the Terran themes), or will the music for StarCraft II be completely new?
There will mostly be new epic theme songs with similarities to the original faction music. Music is still definitely in the works, thus we will not rule out a reprise of one of the original songs.
4) Will the High Templar still be able to create hallucinations?
In the current version of StarCraft II, the Hallucination ability will be back, but not as a High Templar ability, but rather a Star Relic ability.
5) When will you release a StarCraft II Fan Site kit?
The Fan Site Kit will be released around BlizzCon
StarCraft Forums: Ask Your SC2 Questions Here
StarCraft II: Wings Of Liberty
Buy StarCraft II: Wings Of Liberty
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, July 20, 2007
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Monday, July 16, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.