Midnight Mansion 1.0.9 Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
ActionSoft recently announced the release of Midnight Mansion 1.0.9, a free update to its popular action/exploration game. Midnight Mansion is an action/exploration platformer with 32-bit graphics, spine-tingling sound effects, and professional quality music. As Jack Malone, players will explore eight huge mansions, each filled with traps, puzzles, and secrets, as they search for legendary treasure.
Midnight Mansion 1.0.9 contains the following improvements:
- Fixed a spot in Cathedral Towers Normal/Hard, room 15104, where Jack could get stuck behind a gray door if he died at the wrong time.Midnight Mansion is shareware and is free to try, and costs $20 to register. This version is a free upgrade for owners of any prior version of Midnight Mansion.
- Fixed a spot in Falcon Manor Easy where you could get stuck if you did things in the "wrong" order.
- Fixed Knight Mansion Normal/Hard, room 15710, where Jack could pull the lever and then jump into the upper area where the scorpions were and get stuck.
- Fixed editor so "Open Room ID..." will now prompt you to save your current room if you have made changes to it. (Previously, the changes would be lost if you opened a room using this menu command.)
- Editor's "Mansion info..." option (in the Special menu) now tells you how many backpacks are in the mansion.
Click on the links below for more information.
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Monday, July 16, 2007
Friday, July 13, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.