Dofus Introduces The Beaches Of Amakna
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Ankama Games recently released an update for its flash based MMORPG, Dofus. The Beaches of Amakna update brings the game to version 1.19 and introduces the inlet of Astrub and the Cania Bay, 20 new quests, the exclusive Sand Dungeon set, and all new pets.
Here are some of the additions added in version 1.19:
New areas:For more information about the game follow the links provided below.
Dofus Official Site
- The Rocky Inlet of Astrub and the Cania Bay are finally accessible as well as all the new monsters that live there.
- A new dungeon for beginners is available: The Sand Dungeon. There, you'll meet new creatures, the fearsome Sponge Mob and you will be able to get a brand new set.
- The Eniripsa wing color when they're riding a Dragoturkey has been corrected.
- A new pet similar to the Dragoone is now directly available in-game.
- Oshimo now exchanges a pet ghost and an Eniripsa powder for a new healthy pet, but with no bonus.
- A new pet with exclusive bonuses is available in the Sphincter Cell Dungeon.
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Monday, June 18, 2007
Friday, June 15, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.