Age of Empires III 1.0.2 Released
9:08 AM | Tuncer Deniz | 1 comment
MacSoft today released a new patch for Age of Empires III, bringing it to version 1.0.2. The new update includes a number of minor fixes including:
- GameRanger integration has been improved This updater is for the U.S. retail version of Age of Empires III only and can be downloaded from Macgamefiles.com.
Macgamefiles: Age of Empires III 1.0.2
- Increases the size of the MP3 decoding buffers to reduce music drop-outs
- Several low-level network optimizations have been added
- Fixes a crash on the client if a timeout occurs while trying to connect to the host.
- Decks are now limited to 32 per Home City
- The experience requirement to level up Home Cities that are level 100 or higher has decreased
- The Russian card Ransack no longer effects teammates
- The new content upgrade also includes a number of small balance changes, including a reduction in the Spanish shipment bonus, increase of 10% to the Cossacks’ Ranged Resistance, and adjustments to the Ottoman’s Abus guns damage calculation.
Age of Empires III
Buy Age of Empires III
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, June 15, 2007
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Monday, June 11, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.