Doulber Gold Goes Universal
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Independent game and software developer, Phelios, has announced the release of an updated Universal Binary version of the game, Doulber Gold.
Doulber Gold takes gamers back in time to several favorite arcade games of the 80s. Phelios was inspired to build upon the best elements of retro popular games and then inject its own game play twists to work with today's gamers.
Doulber Gold features:
* 6 Worlds: Maya, Ice, Jungle, Space, Circus and MetalTo learn more about the game and check out a gameplay trailer follow the links below.
* A preview page so gamer can view the entire layout of the level.
* Over a 110 Levels of Doulber Gold with more than 30 secret
levels and puzzle levels
* 30 Extra Hidden and Secret levels
* Fun visual effects, animation, music and sound effects * Free upgrades
* Wide selection of levels and variety of game play
* Family entertainment - from kids to adult kids at heart
Doulber Gold Trailer
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, June 8, 2007
Thursday, June 7, 2007
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Monday, June 4, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.