Turret Wars 1.5 Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Sector3 Games has announced the release of version 1.5 of Turret Wars, the 3D arcade action title focusing on trajectory and physics. The new update includes 2 new environments, a new difficulty level, and a revised scoring system.
Here's a list of the changes in version 1.5:
- Shield Bunkers that enable Turret ShieldsThe 1.5 update of Turret Wars is for the full game only. The demo version is still at 1.2. Head over to the site below to learn more about the game.
- Collect Mega Blast power-up bunkers and use when desired
- New extra difficulty level - "Bring it on"
- Drop ships that re-spawn new enemy turrets during game play ("Bring It On" feature only)
- 2x fantastic new environments (Dark Monoliths & Ring Arena) - 8 Environments now!
- Set and Restore your current Turret rotation
- Revised and expanded scoring system with full game statistics
- Filter the highscores ladder in-game to see ALL or just YOUR scores
- Turn music on/off during game play
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, June 7, 2007
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Monday, June 4, 2007
Friday, June 1, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.