Professor Fizzwizzle Molten Mystery Released
6:14 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Grubby Games recently announced the release of Professor Fizzwizzle and the Molten Mystery, the latest game in the Fizzwizzle series. The casual platform game puts players in the role of the Professor as he battles his former student, Penny Pyroclast, by solving dozens of devilish puzzles spanning over 210 levels. The game also features a full featured level editor and an online high score list.
Here are a few more of the the latest Fizzwizzle's features:
Over 210 levels in total! You'll find something to enjoy no matter what your skill level.The full version of the game costs $19.95 with a demo version available to preview the action. The game requires an Intel or PowerPC Mac, at least a 266MHz processor, 128MB RAM and 22MB hard disk space.
- Just getting started? Try out the "regular" levels to learn the ropes!
- Seasoned puzzle veteran? The "advanced" levels will be a good challenge for you!
- Young in years, or young at heart? The "kids" levels are sure to bring a smile!
Adjustable game speed settings: Play at your own pace.
- Smooth sailing with our zero-frustration gameplay:
- No time limits
- The game automatically saves your progress
- Stuck on a level? Simply ask the game to show you the solution!
Full featured level editor !
- If solving puzzles isn't enough for you, try out the level editor to create your own masterpiece!
- Share your levels with friends, or post them on our website for others to enjoy!
Head over to the links listed below to learn more about the game.
Professor Fizzwizzle And The Molten Mystery
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, June 1, 2007
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Monday, May 28, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.