Nethergate: Resurrection Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Spiderweb Software has announced the release of Nethergate: Resurrection, a complete remake of the original fantasy RPG. Players have the choice of either aiding the Romans in their efforts to conquer the lands of Britannia, or joining the Celts' fight for freedom. Resurrection offers a variety of updates and improvements including the addition of new quests, new items, and two large new dungeons to explore.
Here are some of the game's features:
- Two different sides, the powerful Romans and the savage and cunning Celts. Each side has a completely different full-length adventure.System Requirements:
- Enormous game world, with dozens of dungeons and many characters and quests.
- Fascinating storyline. Fight for freedom, or further the glory of the Empire.
- Lost secrets of magic! Dozens of spells and hundreds of hidden magical artifacts.
- Innovative story and unique setting. Unlike any fantasy game you've ever played.
- Macintosh running System 10.3 or later (runs natively on Intel Macs).Nethergate: Resurrection costs $25, or $32 with a hint book. People who previously bought the older version of Nethergate can get the upgrade for $12. A demo is available from the Spiderweb website.
- 50 MB free RAM.
- 50 MB hard disk space.
- 800x600 screen resolution with 16 bit color.
Head over to the links below to learn more about the game.
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, May 21, 2007
Friday, May 18, 2007
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.