World of Warcraft Updated to 2.1
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 4 comments
Blizzard Entertainment has updated the ever popular World of Warcraft to version 2.1. The update includes the addition of The Black Temple for players to explore in the Outlands, the new Nether Drake mount, an epic flight form for druids, and the new Ruins of Lordaeron Arena. The patch also offers the inclusion of two new Mac specific game settings for frame rates.
Here's a brief list of changes in the new patch:
GeneralClick over to the sites below for more information.
Blizzard Entertainment (add to watch list)
• The Black Temple is now available for play and Illidan awaits. Are you prepared?
• Skettis is now available. Players will need a flying mount to reach this new area.
• Nether Drakes are now in the game and can be gained by continuing the Netherwing faction and quest line.
• Ogri'la is now available. Level 70 players can find this new quest line in Blade's Edge Mountains.
• Added 'maxfps' game variable, when set to a non-zero value it will limit the game's frame rate when the game is the frontmost application or full screen. Also added 'maxfpsbk' game variable, when set to a non-zero value it will limit the game's frame rate when the game is not in the foreground. Each of these variables can be left set to '0' which disables them, or an integer value representing the desired frame rate limit.
World of Warcraft (add to watch list)
Buy World of Warcraft
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, May 21, 2007
Friday, May 18, 2007
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.