Championship Manager 2007 Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Virtual Programing has released Championship Manager 2007, an in-depth soccer simulation. CM 2007 gives players the chance to take the reins of their own club. "It's your decisions that count: your budget, your buys, your formation, your tactics... Use your skills and knowledge to manage your club the way you feel it should be"
Here's some of what you can expect from the CM 2007:
• ProZone: For the first time, exclusive to Championship Manager, use ProZone for full match analysis – as used by top football managers. This new feature provides you with stats for every player and every game including: goals scored, runs made and shots/passes/tackles made or failed.Requirements:
• Comprehensive Data Update to player, staff, club and league data - including Conference North and South. Contains all transfers up to the end of August Transfer Window.
• International Management: Live the ultimate fans dream and manage your country to glory in the biggest tournaments in the world.
• Overhauled Front End Interface: All new skins, with ‘Dynamic Side Bar’ and ‘Menu Shortcut’ system.
• Team Talks: Pre-match, half-time and post match talks. Praise/criticise players and give individual instructions e.g. intimidate/go in hard – but be careful not to start a mass brawl.
OSX 10.3.9 or HigherChampionship Manager 2007 is currently available as a digital download, with a box version coming in about a week. It sells for $39.95.
PPC or Intel CPU
256MB Memory or higher
GeForce 2MX/Radeon 8500 or better
400Mb Free disk space
Head over to the site below to learn more about the game.
Championship Manager 2007
Buy Championship Manager 2007
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Monday, May 14, 2007
Friday, May 11, 2007
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.