Dominions 3: The Awakening v3.08 Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Shrapnel Games has announced the release of a new patch for Dominions 3: The Awakening, Illwinter Game Design's third installment in the turn-based fantasy war game series. The patch brings the feature rich game to version 3.08, introduces two new nations, and adds a variety of bug fixes and improvements.
More about version 3.04:
- New Nation: Tir na n'Og - Land of the Ever Young Follow the links below to check out the full list of changes and learn more about the game.
Dominions 3 Downloads
- New Nation: Eriu - Last of the TuathaMod Squad!
- Burden of Rime caused severe damage to diseased non-old people (Fixed)
- LA Atlantis could not continue fort construction (Fixed)
- (Fixed) Cave battlegrounds.
Dominions III: The Awakening
Buy Dominions III: The Awakening
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, May 2, 2007
Tuesday, May 1, 2007
Monday, April 30, 2007
Sunday, April 29, 2007
Friday, April 27, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.