Turret Wars Released For Mac OS X
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 16 comments
Sector3 Games has released Turret Wars for OS X and Windows. The fast paced title drops players into a real-time battle against enemy gun turrets in a race to destroy the enemy before it destroys them.
Here's a list of the game's features:
- Choose from four different gun turret types, each with slightly different weapon types. The full version of the game costs $19.95. A demo is available from Macgamefiles.com.
- Fight on 4 random terrains in random positions.
- You get the choice of fighting against one to seven other computer controlled gun turrets, in three different difficulty levels. Each difficulty level also introduces differing wind conditions.
- With so many variation to the game, including random wind speeds and direction, every time you play is a new challenge.
- Highscores are saved on our game server (if you have an active internet connection) so you can compare your scores against other players around the world.
MGF: Turret Wars 1.0
Recent Mac Games News
Sunday, April 29, 2007
Friday, April 27, 2007
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.